Click Below Logo
Industry OrganizationsAutomatic Transmission
Service GroupAutomatic TransmissiionRebuilders AssociationGears MagazineTorque ConverterRebuilders AssociationTransmission RebuilderNetwork International
Assemblee Goo Green
Our Price: $16.88
You Save: $3.07
Our Number: LG19250
Mfg Part # : 19250
Green Assembly Goo
Ideal for Summer Rebuilding Temps
Apply to O-rings, seals, bearings, gaskets, sealing rings, bushings, thrust washers & more.
This is a must have product when doing any internal transmission repairs.
Makes holding small components in place a breeze , while also protecting your surfaces.
Benefits to this product:
- Provides your choice of Firmer Tack Strength (GREEN) great for summer months
- No water/soapy residue to contaminate new transmission fluid
- Dyed green to prevent misdiagnosing leaks
- Will not melt at shop temperatures
- Not harmful with prolonged skin contact
- Will not clog filters
- Dissolves quickly at operating temperatures
- Proprietary green formula contains rust inhibitor
- Compatible with all transmission fluids
DR. TRANNY ASSEMBLEE GOO is formulated for use as an assembly aid and lubricant for virtually any assembly application.
It provides lubrication and helps facilitate the assembly process, by holding components such as needle bearings and hydraulic seals in place.
Sold As Pictured - One (1) 16 oz Tub
Our Part # LG19250
We would appreciate the opportunity to serve your transmission parts needs ! ! !
Cascade Transmission Parts , Inc.
All Rights Reserved ®
Click Below Orbs
Connect With Us
Install Support Videos
Our Facebook Page
Twitter - Follow Us
Technical ResourcesVIN DECODERZF FACTORY WEBSITEFIND DIAGRAMSDiagramsTSB's